The only laser markable metal certified for outdoor usage that does not require a chemical pre-treatment or protective topcoat. DuraBlack® is CO2 laser markable aluminum for durable, on-demand marking for harsh operating environments. In side-by-side tests, DuraBlack outperforms black anodized aluminum and laser markable acrylic tape in select applications.
– is resistant to sunlight (UV-radiation), abrasion, high-temperatures and
– meets several government, industrial and military specifications
– can be attached to either curved or flat surfaces with adhesive, rivets or
– is imaged with any CO2 marking laser to produce a durable, high-resolution
barcode or human-readable image
– is available in size 508×305 mm and in thickness 0,51 mm and 1 mm